To take pitch orientation, StanceBeam App has to be connected with the sensor placed on the bat.
- From home screen click on “Take Pitch Orientation”.
- Place the bat pointing towards the bowler end, parallel to the stumps and click “Take Pitch Orientation”.
- App automatically starts taking the data and progress bar is shown. Success message is displayed when the orientation is completed.
- You can store this Pitch Orientation with the ground or academy name to reuse in future.
- If you are playing in same nets and all the nets are in same direction, you can reuse any previous pitch orientation taken from any of the nets earlier.