One of the reason why sensor is not powering on is that it is not charged and out of battery.We recommend to put the device on charging and see cyan LED blinks when device is in charging mode on cradle. Once device is charged press power button for 3 seconds to turn in on.
- Leicestershire County Cricket Club and StanceBeam continue their official partnership
- Leicestershire County Cricket Club – StanceBeam becomes a new Official Partner 2021
- Irfan Pathan and Yusuf Pathan’s cricket academy (CAP) join hands with StanceBeam to enable remote coaching for players amid COVID-19
- Shikhar Dhawan launches the StanceBeam Striker, a technology innovation set to Revolutionize Cricket Analytics
- StanceBeam and Kookaburra partner to bring technology innovation into cricket with the first globally available smart cricket bat sensor