Updating the firmware will improve the accuracy and overall performance of the sensor. If a firmware update is available, You will see a notification on the StanceBeam app. To update the firmware, connect the sensor with the StanceBeam app. Click on the “Update” button on the device info screen and App will initiate firmware upgrade on the sensor. It will take at least 4 mins for the update to complete. Make sure the Sensor is at least 30% charged before updating the firmware.
- Leicestershire County Cricket Club and StanceBeam continue their official partnership
- Leicestershire County Cricket Club – StanceBeam becomes a new Official Partner 2021
- Irfan Pathan and Yusuf Pathan’s cricket academy (CAP) join hands with StanceBeam to enable remote coaching for players amid COVID-19
- Shikhar Dhawan launches the StanceBeam Striker, a technology innovation set to Revolutionize Cricket Analytics
- StanceBeam and Kookaburra partner to bring technology innovation into cricket with the first globally available smart cricket bat sensor