Before connection make sure you have latest StanceBeam app installed on your mobile.
- Power on device by pressing power button for 3 seconds. Green LED should start blinking when device is powered on.
- Open StanceBeam App on your mobile and Click the device icon on app. That opens the scan screen with list of devices.
- The device name “StanceBeam” should appear in scan list.
- Select the sensor name on list to connect.
- Sensor then connects with the App and you can see the device in connected status on home screen.
You can check the device details like Battery level, firmware version etc by clicking on device icon once it is connected.
You can also rename the sensor once connected to recognise your device when there are more device in vicinity of the mobile.